As detailed in the post Carrying Kevan and redefining accessible, the WCK Pack is a carrier device specially designed for individuals with disabilities to go where wheelchairs cannot, with the help of friends and family.
- Adjustable harness fits the carrier’s individual height: forward pull hip belt is easy to tighten.
- Side-entry buckles allow rider easy access to the seat
- Height-adjustable seat and adjustable 5-point safety harness are engineered for an individual to ride comfortably and securely.
- Padded handles; removable chest pad; adjustable stirrups and wrist-cuffs; hipbelt pocket with rear-view mirror.
- The Carrier also features an external mesh pocket, 2 front pockets and reflective light loop.Rigorous testing exceeds federal and state standards to help ensure quality, safety, performance, and functionality.
- The total load limit, including rider, pack, and contents, should be no more than 70 lbs (32 kg).
The WCK pack costs $375 plus shipping. International shipping is possible and the team at We Carry Kevan are currently looking into ways to make this even more cost effective. There is also the opportunity to donate a backpack to someone in need by visiting the website.